About DataGovAi 2020?
DataGovAI Summit & Awards is a series of conference plenary & tracks with keynote, panel discussions, workshops, awards presentation, meet ups and networking sessions. Each day & session will focus on a different topic.
ABDI organizing the DataGovAI Summit with TARSUS that has successfully organized Cyber Security Indonesia (CSI) and Indonesia Fintech Show (IFS) in Jakarta. DataGovAI Summit & Awards is held in conjunction with Indonesia Infrastructure Week (IIW 2020) at:
24 – 27 November 2020
The conference or summit in short provides you with access to the latest case studies, insight and cutting-edge knowledge, with lessons and approved best practices.
Wherever you are on the Big data & AI journey, you will be inspired by the experiences and insights shared by our speakers from both domestics, regional Asean & Global.
DataGovAi 2019 Key Statistics
More than 50 speakers from 14 countries including Rusia, EU, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, USA, Chinese Taipei, China, Hongkong, Japan, Middle East (Israel), India, Nepal and Uzbekistan. Summit was held for two days from 6 – 7 November 2019 at Merak Room 1, 2 & 3 JCC Senayan.
More than 520 people attend the two days Summit, Awards & Expo and the profile pie chart by occupations and by business/industry sectors can be seen below. 60% of the audience are male and 40% are female. Audience & Delegates: 17% C– Level & Director; and 24% are Managerial Level.
DataGovAi on Shots
Photo gallery of first DataGovAi 2018 and second DataGovAi 2019 activity.
PANEL TRACK FOCUS
The conference will have several tracks to focus on:
- Big Data Security, Customer Data Privacy & Governance related issues
- Predictive Analytics, Data Science & Business Analytics
- AI(Artificial Intelligent), ML(Machine Learning), IOT & Blockchain related to Big Data.
- Big Data Regulations & Regulator forum on Data Privacy & Cross Border Data Flow.
- Big Data Startups, Venture Capital & Innovations
KEYNOTE & PANEL SPEAKERS
Like the last year event, in 3rd DataGovAi, we had many speakers from local and global country
LetJen (pur) Hinsa Siburian -Kepala BSSN
Prof. Bambang Brodjonegoro Menristek RI
Dr. Ir. Hammam Riza, M.sc – Kepala BPPT
Triyono – Kepala Group IKD OJK
Iwan Djuniardi – Direktur TTKI Ditjen Pajak
Dr. Fadhilah Mathar – Direktur SDM BAKTI Kominfo
Coling Tobing – Head of Big Data BRI
Bunga Sugiarto – Head of ADC Oracle
Shinta Danuwardoyo – CEO Bubu.com
Anisha Baidya – Head of AI Rosebay
Shita Laksmi – Diplo Foundation
Siti Khoiriana – Direktur CS Telkom
Abdumalik Mirakhmedov – Founder of Powerry
Nikolay Kravchuk – Co Founder Neure.net
Hon Fun Ping – CEO NetAssist
Nilantha Brito, MBA – Director ADW Oracle Asean
Dr. Charles Ng – VP Enterprise AI Appier
Arun Pojari, MBA – GM Spark Beyond
Eddy Susanto – Director STG Microsoft
Kaspar Situmorang – EVP Digital Center Excellence BRI
Sijukumar Kumaran, M.Sc – Director DIS Alibaba Cloud
Bobby Low -Marketing Director Jubilee Ace
Dr. Goh Shu Wei – Co Founder, COO Skymind Global
Syafri Bahar, M.Sc – VP Daya Science Gojek
Sugito Lie, MSc – Direkturt BCA Finance
Samuel Pangerapan – Dirjen Aptika Kominfo
Setiaji, ST. MSi – Kepala Diskominfo Jabar
Ir. Gilarsi W. Setijono – Dirut Pos Indonesia
Dr. Hary Budiarto – Perekayasa Ahli Utama BPPT
Mayjen TNI Yoseph Eko Setiawan – Deputi III BSSN
Dessi Pujilestari, Ph.D. – Cheaf Speech Prosa.ai
Dhany Lingga -IT SPM GM Lintasarta
Dian Gemiano – CMO KG Media
Dr. Sukamta – Komisi I DPR RI
Edwin Lim, MM – Country Manager Fortinet Indonesia
On Lee, M.Sc – CTO GDP Venture, CEO GDP Labs
ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
Join the conference, get more benefit by choose the ticket you want as trade visitor, 1 day pass, 2 days pass or 3 days pass.
- For you require further assistance, please contact us at: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or WA. +62 81298808866 | +62 8159921096.
- All fees payable for the Tickets are in Rupiah.
- Group Discounts (3 or more persons): 20% discount off regular rates during promotion period
- Promo codes and/or discounts cannot be accumulated and apply during promotion period
- Conference passes rates and availability information is subjected to change without any prior notice.
- Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission to attendees who do not adhere to the Terms and Conditions.
- Dress Code: All attendees have to be in business attire. The Organisers reserve the rights to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed e.g. in bermudas, shorts, sandals or slippers.
- Security Regulation: Passes are non-transferable and have to be worn at all times. All participants are advised to bring along personal identification as security checks may be carried out at the Organisers’ discretion.