DataGovAI Summit & Awards is a series of conference plenary & tracks with keynote, panel discussions, workshops, awards presentation, meet ups and networking sessions. Each day & session will focus on a different topic.
ABDI organizing the DataGovAI Summit with Omni (SingEx) that has successfully organized E2Ecommerce for consecutive 3 years in Jakarta. DataGovAI Summit & Awards is held in conjunction with E2Ecommerce.
The conference or summit in short provides you with access to the latest case studies, insight and cutting-edge knowledge, with lessons and approved best practices.
Wherever you are on the Big data & AI journey, you will be inspired by the experiences and insights shared by our speakers from both domestics, regional Asean & Global.
The conference will have several tracks to focus on:
- Big Data Security, Customer Data Privacy & Governance related issues
- Predictive Analytics, Data Science & Business Analytics
- AI(Artificial Intelligent), ML(Machine Learning), IOT & Blockchain related to Big Data.
- Big Data Regulations & Regulator forum on Data Privacy & Cross Border Data Flow.
- Big Data Startups, Venture Capital & Innovations
DataGovAI 2018 ADVISORY PANEL & SPEAKERS
ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONS
2 days pass
IDR 1,500,000-Promo Period Ends:
31/08/2018 *exc VAT
IDR 0-Promo Period Ends:
Benefits of Conference Ticket:
- Entry to main conference
- Lunch and refreshments
- Networking tea break sessions
- All fees payable for the Tickets are in Rupiah and are subject to additional 10% Services Tax.
- Group Discounts (3 or more persons): 20% discount off regular rates during promotion period
- Promo codes and/or discounts cannot be accumulated and apply during promotion period
- Conference passes rates and availability information is subjected to change without any prior notice.
- Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission to attendees who do not adhere to the Terms and Conditions.
- Dress Code: All attendees have to be in business attire. The Organisers reserve the rights to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed e.g. in bermudas, shorts, sandals or slippers.
- Security Regulation: Passes are non-transferable and have to be worn at all times. All participants are advised to bring along personal identification as security checks may be carried out at the Organisers’ discretion.